Throughout this spring and summer,
we will be needing volunteers
- Community promotion and recruiting vendors and sponsors
- Event promotion through social media
- Graphic and web design
- Posting South Bay Pride in events calendars
- Canvassing businesses, bookstores, coffee shops, etc. throughout mid-June through mid-September
- Staffing booths at community events such as San Diego Pride, City Fest, etc.
- September 14, 2013 set up
- September 14, 2013 booth staffing, wine and beer garden table staffing, first aid staffing, secuirity staffing, stage hands
- September 14, 2013 breakdown and pick up
If you are interested in helping get the word out and making this the most fantastic South Bay Pride ever, please email us with your name, phone number, and which of the listed opportunities you would be interested in doing. Put "volunteer" in the subject line.
Be a part of making the difference!
Monthly planning meetings are held the second Thursday of every month starting at 6 p.m. and held at the Panera Bread West in the Chula Vista Mall, 555 Broadway, Chula Vista. Come early and grab a bite to eat! Join us. We have a great time and always appreciate our volunteers!